Group and event bookings
Student groups and associations are welcome to use the facilities for club events and other activities.
Conditions of group use
- Equipment and tools cannot be reserved.
- For safety reasons, we may need to limit the number of users working in the space at any one time.
- Bookings depend on numbers, type of activity and/or materials you want to use.
- Book at least one week in advance.
- You may need to complete a Risk assessment form (DOCX 922KB) before we can approve your booking.
Academic staff, please note:
The Makerspace is not available as a teaching space.
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.