Digital Collections Repository
- Open Educational Resources collection includes RMIT-created resources, Open Textbooks and other Open Educational resources not created by RMIT.
- RMIT images collection includes snapshots of Buildings, events and activities, campus life and students, general and eSimulations.
- Video and audio collection contains
third partyvideo and audio licensed for use for learning and teaching purposes.
- Laboratory Medicine Slides collection includes over 200
digitisedslides used for teaching in pathology, cytopathology, histopathology and haematologycourses.
- Library special collections include Architecture slides, and books,
artefacts andphotos from the Emily McPherson and Student Printmaking collections.
- Past exam papers for RMIT courses.
- New Academic Street: Behind the Hoarding collection contains learning resources related to the New Academic Street project.
- Student Works collection contains works contributed by RMIT students who have consented to make their work available to the RMIT community for educational reuse.
- Library Learning and Teaching collection
includesitems on eReserve and the School of Engineering and Health Academic Development Group collection.
- RMIT University Library Administrative Collection includes Business Insights Archive, Copyright Permissions, Alt Formatting Storage (staff only) and Library-licensed resources.
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.