Digital Collections Repository
- Open Educational Resources collection includes RMIT-created resources, Open Textbooks and other Open Educational resources not created by RMIT.
- RMIT images collection includes snapshots of Buildings, events and activities, campus life and students, general and eSimulations.
- Video and audio collection contains third party video and audio licensed for use for learning and teaching purposes.
- Laboratory Medicine Slides collection includes over 200 digitised slides used for teaching in pathology, cytopathology, histopathology and haematology courses.
- Library special collections include Architecture slides, and books, artefacts and photos from the Emily McPherson and Student Printmaking collections.
- Past exam papers for RMIT courses.
- New Academic Street: Behind the Hoarding collection contains learning resources related to the New Academic Street project.
- Student Works collection contains works contributed by RMIT students who have consented to make their work available to the RMIT community for educational reuse.
- Library Learning and Teaching collection includes items on eReserve and the School of Engineering and Health Academic Development Group collection.
- RMIT University Library Administrative Collection includes Business Insights Archive, Copyright Permissions, Alt Formatting Storage (staff only) and Library-licensed resources.
- Catalyst collection contains digitised copies of the student publication from its inception. Catalyst's first edition, issued by what was then known as the Representative Council of Students of Melbourne Technical College (later RMIT University Student Union), appeared on 18 May 1944.