Google Scholar access issues
Google Scholar is temporarily blocking access to RMIT. This happens from time to time and is caused by the increased amount of traffic going through our Library's proxy system. It usually takes a few days before access is restored.
First, please check if the block has been removed: Go to Google Scholar via the Library's proxy.
If the block persists:
- Use LibrarySearch and make sure you log in for full access.
- Or change the settings in Google Scholar to access full-text of RMIT-subscribed content:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Open the settings for Google Scholar
- Set the Library links option to RMIT.
- Look for the FindIt@RMIT button in the Google Scholar search results.