Computer and room booking conditions
Computer booking conditions
- Please save your work regularly.
- Bookings are for up to 2 hours but can be extended if there are no other bookings.
- 10 minutes, 5 minutes and then 3 minutes before your booking ends you will get a reminder to save your work. You will be automatically logged out once your booking time has expired.
- If you don't log in within the first 15 minutes, your PC booking will expire.
- If you stop using the PC for 30 minutes, it will log off automatically and you will lose any unsaved work.
- Check your bookings in BookIt; iMacs cannot display your booking information.
- Bookings take priority over walk-up users.
- iMac bookings don't expire.
Study room booking conditions
- Initial bookings are for up to 2 hours per group. Groups must have more than 2 people.
- You may extend your booking if it is not booked by someone else.
- If you do not turn up, your booking will expire after 15 minutes.
- Rooms are not available for use as classrooms.
Advance bookings and cancellations
- You can make bookings up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You can cancel your bookings at any time.
BookIt will be closed for maintenance on every second Friday of the month, between 10pm and 2am.
Helpful apps to help you study
Whether it is about making it easier to manage your references, take notes, or just keep well, see what apps can give you that extra help.