Temporary changes to our services
Our service is still operating remotely with limitations.
We are unable to fulfil digitisation requests while the Library sites are closed. However, we can:
- Create a URL to licensed or web content where an exact match is available
- Ensure copyright compliance and add the compulsory copyright notice to scanned documents
- Add these documents to the Library’s e-Reserve collection
We may ask you to scan and email us a PDF copy of the allowable number of pages if possible.
Check COVID-19 Library service update for further information.
For material copied under RMIT's educational licence with the Copyright Agency
To help you make course-related readings available online to your students, we will:
- Source material to be scanned from our Library’s collection or other libraries within Australia
- Scan chapters from books, journal articles and artistic works
- Ensure copyright compliance and add the compulsory copyright notice to scanned documents.
- Add these documents to the Library’s e-Reserve collection.
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.