Temporary changes to our services
Our service is still operating remotely with limitations.
We are unable to fulfil digitisation requests while the Library sites are closed. However, we can:
- Create a URL to licensed or web content where an exact match is available
- Ensure copyright compliance and add the compulsory copyright notice to scanned documents
- Add these documents to the Library’s e-Reserve collection
We may ask you to scan and email us a PDF copy of the allowable number of pages if possible.
Check COVID-19 Library service update for further information.
For material copied under RMIT's educational licence with the Copyright Agency
To help you make course-related readings available online to your students, we will:
- Source material to be scanned from our Library’s collection or other libraries within Australia
- Scan chapters from books, journal articles and artistic works
- Ensure copyright compliance and add the compulsory copyright notice to scanned documents.
- Add these documents to the Library’s e-Reserve collection.
e-Reserve submission form
e-Reserve advice and FAQs
Register artistic works used in online teaching