Do you need to provide access to high-use, hard-copy course material? Then our Reserve Service team can help you.
We can add the following items to the Reserve collection:
- Audiovisual items
- Lecture notes
- Reading packs
- And other material you provide.
Loan duration for this material is four hours in the Library.
Please note: If you want to provide scanned documents to your students, use our e-Reserve Service.
Conditions for adding material to Reserve collection
- You must include the following details with your request:
- your name and contact details
- AMS course code
- title, author and publication date
- removal date (e.g. Semester 1, Semester 2, end of year)
- Up to two copies only will be accepted of any material (books, multimedia or photocopies).
- Check LibrarySearch before submitting material.
- Personal copies of books will be accepted from staff and referred to the Collections team to decide if a copy should be ordered for the Library collection.
- We will not accept material that infringes copyright.
Please fill in the Reserve request form (DOC 51 KB) and send it to the Library site you want the item to be available from. Allow up to 5 working days for processing.
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.