- RMIT Online
You're viewing program information for local students.RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen, or
- a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not a local student?
You're viewing program information for international students.RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- not a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not an international student?
In this section
This building accommodates the School of Fashion and Textiles.
The building was designed by Tim Hurburgh and Mark O’Dwyer of H20 architects. The most distinctive element of the building is the extensive western-red-cedar weather screen which functions as a thermal insulator and also reflects the theme of woven textiles and the activity within the building.
Transport and access
It is a short walk from the Brunswick campus to both the Brunswick and Jewell train stations. The number 19 tram (North Coburg to Flinders Street) also runs along Royal Parade.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for more information and connecting services in your area.
There are two parking areas available off Dawson Street.