- RMIT Online
Local students International students
You're viewing program information for local students.RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen, or
- a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not a local student?
You're viewing program information for international students.RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- not a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not an international student?
In this section
This building accommodates the School of Fashion and Textiles.
Building number: 515
Street address: 25 Dawson Street Brunswick
Campus: Melbourne Brunswick campus
Date built: 1994
Emissions rating: 2 - Low Emissions
Water rating: 4 - High Water Usage
Transport and access
It is a short walk from the Brunswick campus to both the Brunswick and Jewell train stations. The number 19 tram (North Coburg to Flinders Street) also runs along Royal Parade.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for more information and connecting services in your area.
There are two parking areas available off Dawson Street.