- RMIT Online
You're viewing program information for local students.RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen, or
- a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not a local student?
You're viewing program information for international students.RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- not a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not an international student?
In this section
Building 201 (John R Siddons Building)
This building accommodates the School of Health and Biomedical Sciences.
The building was named after a Vice President of the Preston Institute of Technology.
Transport and access
The Bundoora campus lies between Thomastown Station (South Morang Line) and Greensborough Station (Eltham Line). Bus services run from each of these stations to the campus. Tram route 86 runs from the City (Docklands) to the east campus (Stop 71) and west campus (Stop 70).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for more information and connecting services in your area.
There are several large open parking areas and a large multi-level car park.