- RMIT Online
You're viewing program information for local students.RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen, or
- a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not a local student?
You're viewing program information for international students.RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- not a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not an international student?
In this section
Building 150 (William Angliss)
This building accommodates programs run in partnership with William Angliss.
Transport and access
Various trams run along La Trobe Street, with the nearest stop at the corner of King Street. One tram stop along or a short walk brings you to Flagstaff Train Station.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for more information and connecting services in your area.
No on-campus parking is available for visitors, but you’ll find many commercial car parks a short walk away. Metered street parking is also available nearby, but note the time limits and clearway restrictions.