- RMIT Online
Local students International students
You're viewing program information for local students.RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen, or
- a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not a local student?
You're viewing program information for international students.RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- not a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not an international student?
In this section
This power substation is at the back of Building 21, near University Lawn.
Building number: 23
Street address: 330–334 Swanston Street Melbourne 3000
Date built: 2000
Emissions rating: 1 - Very Low Emissions
Water rating: 5 - Very High Water Usage
Transport and access
The substation is accessible from Russell or La Trobe Streets.