RMIT and ASFA have signed an Academic partnership as well as a Training Partnership Agreement which provides industry professionals with the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications.
My name is Renee Gantner, and I'm one of the Corporate Relationship Managers with ASFA, the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia.
ASFA's suite of learning products is really highly regarded within the superannuation industry. We run courses for new entrants right through to experienced decision makers within the super industry, but something that we were missing was the Diploma of Financial Planning.
RMIT is able to provide Vocational Training in the form of the Diploma of Financial Planning, RG146, in the specialist areas outside of superannuation, as well as diploma of Leadership & Management training and also the pathways into Higher Education.
So the superannuation industry is one of the most regulated industries in the country. When you consider that we're dealing with other people's money, then you can imagine that that is the case, and so what we're leading into is higher standards being imposed upon those people in a position to provide advice to members of superannuation funds. So the pathway through to Higher Education that RMIT offers to ASFA members is really, really important to us, and we saw that as one of the key attributes within this relationship.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.