RMIT Diploma of Business
Hear from students about their experience studying the RMIT Diploma of Business.
Annie Barry: So the Diploma of Business offers the student an opportunity to work within various functions of business. It's like a taster to the different things that students may be exposed to within a workplace. Things like sustainability, marketing and areas like that.
Annie: It also offers them opportunities to enrol into other RMIT bachelor courses and get some exemptions along the way by doing this course. It's a written engaging two day on campus program giving the students the flexibility to work and study at the same time.
Ben: I'm studying the Diploma in business because I thought it'd be a great pathway into a further study that I wanted to do.
Ben: Anyone who's not sure of what they want to do and what to study and stuff, I think the diploma in business is great because it gives them, you know, many options into what industry and career they might want to take up in the future.
Jas: At the start of it I really wasn't certain where I wanted to go, but I had a vision of doing higher ed, and I said I'd cross that bridge when I get there, and I'm here and I know exactly where I want to go and how I'm going to get there.
Jas: RMIT is a great facility. The reason being is it's more than just a school, it's a community. It provides everything you need for a student to complete your goals and dreams.
Annie: RMIT students become well-rounded graduates who are highly sought after by employers. Begin your future with RMIT's Diploma of business and create a pathway of exciting opportunities.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.