The Executive MBA offers working professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
VOICEOVER: We have some keen differentiating courses in areas that many students are looking to come to grips with. The management of technology and innovation, consulting courses, change management, leadership. On top of that we cover the fundamentals, marketing, accounting, and finance, and strategy. In particular there's a focus on design thinking.
VPICEOVER: All of us have a creative potential that just needs to be triggered a little bit. What we do here really prepares and equips the executive MBA students to go out and basically through a design only lens start seeing the world differently and have the courage, the creativity, and the curiosity to basically change.
VOICEOVER: It's important that students don't just have a theory, but they also know how to put the tools and the methods that we teach into practise. Key to that is we place students in direct contact with real industry practitioners to be able to build networks and leave knowing that you've already begun your progression into the next phase of your career.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.