Fastrack Innovation Program 2017
Innovation is the key to solving problems at a local, national and global scale. It requires looking at things in entirely new ways, applying new types of thinking and combining new types of skillsets. Fastrack is designed to bring all of these elements together to deliver maximum impact.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Australian dream doesn't have to be just a dream after all.
Speaker 2: Introducing Track, a digital solution meant to help young adults learn how to take effective lead in a fun, rewarding, and intuitive way.
Speaker 3: Now cyber compromise costs the Australian economy on average 4.5 billion dollars, annually. Now the cost of cyber compromise just for 1 year you could build the internet over 200 ... in Australia.
Speaker 4: Also, personal financial goals coach … to your finances. Does by simply syncing with your bank data, allowing you to set personalized goals and then setting you on journey to complete them.
Speaker 5: And another further $150 a month for the software that provides our text updates system, skip planner.
Speaker 6: Hang on. Are you telling me for this little money, we clerks now have a unified and easy to use system to keep track of clients?
Speaker 7: Our solution, the big red button is about a change in practice and attitude supported by basic piece of technology. But the off the shelf, software package tied to the solution, we believe the big red button has the potential to bring order to chaos.
Speaker 8: Through this, ethos would be able to strengthen their application when they apply for new funding in the future. But also provides an opportunity for them to enhance their services and measure the impact they have to the community.
Speaker 9: All in all, we provide her with the continued support that goes from her being in the justice system to exiting, and yet we do not leave her. In addition, we also help her apply for the national disability insurance scheme, which will give her some additional support that she needs and deserves.
Speaker 10: On Track provides impact directly to the services by allowing them to be more efficient at their job and empowering them.
Speaker 11: Now, we've identified the problem. We have designed a great solution and our team has the passion. Who wants to join us in helping make dreams come true?
Speaker 12: Our research has indicated that health and other support services spend 21.5 billion dollars each year supporting victims of family violence. And yet the legal system designed to deal with intervention or their applications is ill equipped to meet their needs. Therefore, we believe that the benefits are beyond physical to be realized with the introduction of Stack. With Stack, together we can bring order to court.
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.