[Additional information] There is no music throughout the video. Only 1 speaker who speaks – Dr Naomi Whiteside. There are on screen subtitles when she speaks.
Duration: 1:11 minutes
[Visual] RMIT logo fades in and out
[Opening title] Dr Naomi Whiteside, MBIT Program Leader, Senior Lecturer in Information Systems, School of Business IT and Logistics
[Visual] Dr Naomi Whiteside appears on screen standing on the rooftop of RMIT’s Swanston Academic Building (Building 80). Behind him is a backdrop of Melbourne CBD
Hi, I'm Naomi Whiteside and I'm a senior lecturer in Information Systems within the School of Business IT and logistics. Our school delivers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business IT to a diverse cohort of students across multiple locations and online.
We also develop and lead industry engaged information systems research projects that deliver value for our partners and stakeholders. We are currently recruiting academic staff with expertise in IT security, digital strategy or blockchain to join our team.
[Screen title] To find out more about these exciting opportunities, please visit http://yourcareer.rmit.edu
We are looking for positive and energetic team members who share our passion for delivering a transformative student learning experience. In the School of Business IT and Logistics we strive be recognised for our world-class teaching and research in Information Systems.
If you want to join our team here in Melbourne’s bustling CBD, then look at the position descriptions and feel free to share this with anyone who has what it takes.
Thanks for listening and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
RMIT University logo
Powered by Videomyjob
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.