Dr Kamrul Ahsan shares some insights into the four roles that RMIT is currently recruiting in Logistics & Supply Chain Management. See below for more information on each of these roles. They sit within the portfolio of the School of Business IT and Logistics.
[Additional information] There is no music throughout the video. Only 1 speaker who speaks – Dr Kamrul Ahsan. There are on screen subtitles when he speaks.
Duration: 1:21 minutes
[Visual] RMIT logo fades in and out
[Opening title] Dr. Kamrul Ahsan, Senior Lecturer – Supply Chain Management / Program Coordinator – Bachelor of Business (Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
[Visual] Dr Kamrul Ahsan appears on screen standing on the terrace of RMIT’s Swanston Academic Building (Building 80). Behind him is a backdrop of Melbourne CBD
Hi, I'm Kamrul Ahsan and I'm Undergraduate Logistics and Supply Chain Programme Manager at RMIT's College of Business. Our programme is the largest in the southern hemisphere. Over the past years we have fundamentally changed our undergraduate and postgraduate logistics programmes, and we work to focus on the needs of industry. We have about 1,500 postgraduate and undergraduate students across five campuses: Melbourne, Singapore, Open University, Shanghai and Vietnam.
[Screen title] Current Opportunities Available: 2 x Senior Lecturers – Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Lecturer – Logistics & Supply Chain Management, and Early Career Development Fellow – Lecturer – Logistics & Supply Chain Management
To further build the team, we are currently recruiting two senior lecturers, one lecturer, one early career development fellowship positions.
[Visual] Students and staff working at RMIT Connect & showcasing the RMIT city campus
We are looking for passionate leaders, who can work for our commitment to provide an excellent experience for our students, and contribute to research and who can build impactful relationship with industry. Our school has ambition as industry recognises one of the worlds, world class logistics and supply chain weekly providers.
[Text on screen] To find out more about these exciting opportunities, please visit: yourcareer.rmit.edu.au
If you want to be part of the team here in the Heart of Melbourne CBD, then please have a look at position description or feel free to share this with your friends or anyone that you know may be interested. Thank you.
RMIT University logo
Powered by Videomyjob
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.