Melbourne Health and RMIT are working in partnership to offer the graduates of Melbourne Health’s Lean Six Sigma training the opportunity to achieve a formal qualification.
Tristan Vasquez, Senior Improvement Manager at Melbourne Health. We're really interested in working with RMIT, because as a Health provider we specialise in delivering healthcare not education. It's a really valuable collaboration. RMIT were able to look at our training materials, were able to map it across to a formal qualification that then becomes really attractive for our staff.
For our staff, a formal qualification is attractive, because we are not a registered training organisation. We provide internal training. The training that our internal participants will complete, will be a Lean Six Sigma qualification, which allows them to undertake process improvement work within the organisation, and the formal qualification that they'll get if they choose to do so with RMIT, is a Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices.
A partnership like this, with RMIT is really useful, because it helps us buildquality improvement capability, that is so necessary for people to, not just do the job that they're employed for, but also, improve upon that job.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.