Online Graduate Certificate in Customer Success Management
Australia’s first qualification for client-facing professionals. Learn the skills, tools and technical knowledge to retain, engage and manage customers and accelerate your career in Australia's No. 1 emerging job.
IDC have released a report showing a huge skills gap in the Salesforce ecosystem courses such as this really help in developing new areas of skill maintaining relevancy and ultimately driving competitive edge.
The RMIT online course experience is different because we really focus on learning activities we actually flip the script a little bit and we design activities first it's well known throughout research that people learn best by doing and so we really try to get that application into all of our courses.
We're really excited about this course it's the first of its kind in Australia with accreditation we're work with industry partners which make it work ready and relevant and it's a huge growth area in jobs and opportunity.
The question that I would have for anybody that's not continually updating their skills is, how are you maintaining relevancy? How are you continuing to keep pace with the trends that we're seeing in the fourth Industrial Revolution? What are you doing to continue to be
[End of transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.