RMIT Business Training Solutions
RMIT Business Training can customise a training program and provide a 4D perspective on your business.
Since every workplace and every employee is unique, training solutions must be unique as well. For your business to grow, to gain a competitive edge, it helps to have a partner ensuring your employees are ready and equipped. With a global reputation and strong connections to industry, RMIT can develop unique solutions fro your training needs. It's a four step process supported by continuous evaluation. [00:00:30] Discover, design, develop and deliver.
RMIT digs deep to discover the core values and vision of your organization and identify the unique challenges you're facing. What are your business and strategic objectives?
What are your pressure points? What skills do you need now and going forward? [00:01:00] We will work with you to design a training solution that doesn't just fill the gaps but challenges the expectations. It's not just about meeting business objectives and building skills, it's about shifting attitudes and behaviors.
Our aim is to develop an innovative and comprehensive program which aligns your workforce to your business culture and vision. You can choose from a range of customizable training models. From targeted workshops to [00:01:30] blending delivering, online mentoring or full qualifications.
RMIT will integrate your organizational values and goals into our programs to spark a change in practice and culture within your workforce.
RMIT business training solutions.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.