Graduating designers from RMIT University's internationally celebrated Master of Fashion Design present ‘CLASH’, a site specific and responsive fashion show.
This video depicts models wearing garments from the 2016 Fashion Design Showcase, travelling on a tram to Melbourne’s MPavilion, designers preparing and finalising the presentation of their garments, and the major runway show event with close-ups of fabrics and design elements. Upbeat electronic music plays throughout. No dialogue is present.
Duration: 5 minutes 50 seconds
The following designers’ work is featured in this video:
Hugh William Stuart
Aseka De Silva
BETWEEN THE FOLDS
Sarah Hope Schofield
School of Fashion and Textiles
RMIT Master of Fashion (Design) Showcase 2016
Thanks to our sponsors
- Chadwick Models
- Barranows Emporium
- Diplomatico Rum
- Curly Sue
- Stuart Walford
- Blue Sky Productions
- Pepper Sprout Hire
- MRecht Accessories
- Inconique Management
[END OF TRANSCRIPT]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.