Graduate showcase of works completed by students in the Master of Arts (Art in Public Space) at RMIT University.
Duration: 5:17 seconds
Master of Arts (Art in Public Space)
Graduate Work Showcase
Graduate work included:
Ainslie Macauley 'Passing Through: Souvenirs of the Transient'
Shiyu Yang 'Nian's Adventure in Melbourne: a reflection on the impact of moving place'
Brenda Rocha 'Regeneration of neglected public structures through ethical art'
Carolina Facelli 'The Ubiquitous Unseen: exploring urban details through drawing'
Danwei Yang 'Creative Blossoms'
Esther Konings-Oakes 'Contemplating Urban Badlands'
Gayle Humphrey 'Drawing With Wire'
Jing Mei 'Tea Mapping'
Liss Gabb 'Agonies in the City'
Huoqing Lu 'Breakfast Club'
Paul Candy 'Ontology Through Form'
Rose Hawker 'These Things Are Important To Me'
Sarah Brownlow 'The Great Pretender'
Guosong Su 'Transferring and Converting: transferring ten narratives to convert thinking on social stereotyping'
Skylen Dall 'She Was Here: Representing the Memory of the Magdalens'
Yang Yang 'The Real World and the Inner World: exploring harmony in public space through art interventions'
Rachel Prince 'Nocturnal Bloom'
Kate Carroll 'Open Home'
RMIT Univeristy logo
This video features the song "Tokyo Street" by Airtone Available under a Creative Commons licence.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2016 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.