A brief tour around some of the highlights of Sydney Road near RMIT's Brunswick campus.
AUDIO: ‘hear us now’ by scottlatham playing in background.
TEXT ON SCREEN: The title RMIT University Brunswick campus, Sydney Road, A brief tour around some of the highlights of Sydney Road near RMIT University’s Brunswick campus appears on screen, with a small RMIT logo appearing towards the bottom of the screen.
VISUAL: The woman is standing in front of a busy sidewalk, facing and talking to the camera.
WOMAN SPEAKS: Next to Brunswick campus is Sydney Road, one
of Melbourne’s most popular thoroughfares.
VISUAL: A woman is sitting down taking notes while drinking coffee.
WOMAN SPEAKS: It’s renowned for its cafes and great shopping.
VISUAL: A closeup of the cup of coffee on the table, followed by a montage of scenes featuring life on a busy shopping strip.
WOMAN SPEAKS: If you feel in the need for some instant accessorizing,
there’s no better place to deck yourself out than at one of the numerous second-hand stores. I’m a huge fan of this place. See what I did there?
VISUAL: woman standing outside a second hand store, leaning on a fan.
VISUAL: Montage of the woman trying out different outfits, buying a small cane chair, and shopping with the cane chair in her hand.
VISUAL: Montage of different shops and locations in a busy shopping strip, followed by a montage of the woman buying a drink and walking with the cane chair.
VISUAL: woman speaking to the camera with a glass of orange juice in her hand.
WOMAN SPEAKS: The best way to discover Brunswick is to get out and explore. If you find a place you love, share it in the comments box.You can also check out my video about what's happening on campus, and don’t forget tosubscribe to this channel.
VISUAL: FADE TO WHITE
VISUAL: RMIT University logo in the centre. www.rmit.edu.au. This video features the song ‘hear us now’ by scottlatham, available under a Creative Commons licence. The Creative Commons licence logo.
AUDIO: Music fades out
[End of Transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2014 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.