Thinking about applying to RMIT University? This video has all the tips on how to get ready and prepare your application for a certificate, diploma or degree.
An animation describing the process of applying for certificates, diplomas and degrees at RMIT University.
Upbeat music plays throughout accompanied by animated graphics. The video is narrated by a voiceover.
Duration: 1:03 mins
[Opening Title]: RMIT University
Getting ready to apply to RMIT? Here’s how
Narrator: So you’ve found the perfect course and are ready to apply. Not sure if you meet the entry requirements? You can choose a pathway option now and transfer courses later. You can also apply for multiple courses to increase your chances of getting accepted. When you’ve chosen your courses the next step is getting your documents ready so that you meet the entry requirements.
[Visuals] Animation of documentation needed to apply which include academic records, CV and personal statement.
Narrator: If you don’t have everything you need you can still apply and submit them later. Got any questions?
[Visuals] Moving animation of an online search engine. Visit www.rmit.edu.au for assistance.
You can contact the RMIT info corner and we will help you through the process. Now you are ready to apply. You’ll find the apply button on the course page, then select the application method that applies to you, either VTAC or direct to RMIT.
Narrator: Follow the prompts and complete your application. Good Luck.
[Closing credits] To apply visit: www.rmit.edu.au
RMIT University logo
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2018 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.