Find out how to apply to RMIT University if you are an international student. Discover how to search the right course for you and what documentation you will need to complete your application online.
An animated video explaining the application process for international students who want to apply for a program at RMIT University.
Upbeat music plays throughout accompanied by animated graphics. The video is narrated by a voice over.
Duration: 1:15 mins
[Opening Title]: RMIT University
Getting ready to apply to RMIT? Here’s how
Narrator: RMIT is one of Australia’s leading universities located in the heart of Melbourne. It’s a great place to study with courses to suit everyone.
[Visuals] Moving animation of an online search engine, www.rmit.edu.au is typed into the search field.
Narrator: Our website lists all the courses on offer so you can discover options in your field of interest.
You can use our calculator to check that you meet the entry requirements of your course. If you don’t qualify for your preferred course explore RMIT’s pathway programs. They can help you get on the right path to the qualification you want.
Once you’ve chosen your course it’s time to apply. Make sure you’ve got all the documents you need including your academic records, passport and proof of English proficiency.
To submit your application online visit our website, find your course and click the apply button then follow the prompts. Our admissions team will consider your application and if you are successful they will send you a letter of offer.
Once you accept an offer and pay your fee you will we will send you a confirmation of enrolment and you can apply for your visa. We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne.
[Closing credits] To apply visit: www.rmit.edu.au
RMIT University logo
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2018 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.