A postgraduate program at RMIT University can help you to progress your career or change directions. Find out what steps you need to take to apply.
An animated video explaining the application process for people who wish to study at a postgraduate level at RMIT University.
Upbeat music plays throughout accompanied by animated graphics. The video is narrated by a voice over.
Duration: 1:07 mins
[Opening Title]: RMIT University
Getting ready to apply to RMIT? Here’s how
Narrator: Take control of your career. Postgraduate study can help you boost your job prospects or help you change direction mid-career – whatever your interests RMIT can help you take the next step.
But with so much on offer it’s hard to know where to start. What are your goals? What qualifications do you need to get there? To find the right course for you explore the options on the RMIT website.
[Visuals] Moving animation of an online search engine, www.rmit.edu.au is typed into the search field.
Narrator: If you need advice our info corner is a great place to start. Don’t forget to make sure you meet the entry requirements.
When you’ve chosen your dream course, it’s time to apply.
Start getting your documents ready, these include your academic records, your CV and personal statement. If you don’t have everything you need you can still apply and submit later. S
ubmitting your application online is easy just visit our website, find your course and click the apply button then follow the prompts. Good luck.
[Closing credits] To apply visit: www.rmit.edu.au
RMIT University logo
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2018 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.