RMIT gives you the tools you need to succeed in enterprise. Unlock your enterprising mind.
AUDIO: Inspirational music plays through out.
OPENING TITLE: Imagine a uni where you can realise your dreams. This is RMIT.
TITLE: Unleash your enterprising spirit
TITLE: Heide Holmes, RMIT Graduate and Co-founder of Mentorloop
VISUAL: Woman wearing black jacket smiling
TITLE: Unlock your enterprising mindset
TITLE: Koky Saly, RMIT graduate and founder of BeeKeeper Parade
VISUAL: Man wearing green t-shirt holding yellow backpack smiling
TITLE: Start your enterprising journey
TITLE: Zac McClelland, RMIT Graduate and Co-founder of VicHyper
VISUAL: Man smiling at camera wearing light blue shirt holding a board with an image of a fast train
TITLE: Empower your enterprising future
TITLE: Renee Gaspar, RMIT Student and STEM Ambassador
VISUAL: Woman’s shadow in black appears on screen and fades to reveal woman in orange top smiling at camera
TITLE: Create your enterprising idea
TITLE: Elijah Oxenham, RMIT Graduate and Co-founder of Karma Pillows
VISUAL: Man wearing green shirt has cylinder thrown to him. Man opens cylinder to reveal pillow.
VISUAL: Man hugs pillow
VISUAL: RMIT logo
VISUAL: Images of from left to right. Man holding backpack, man holding image of fast train, woman in orange top smiling, super with word ‘create’, woman in black suit smiling at camera, man wearing green shirt smiling at camera with pillow in background
TITLE: Four titles appear on the screen. Empower, Unlock, Create, Start.
AUDIO: Music fades.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.