An associate degree gives you a strong grounding in your field and prepares you to enter the workforce as a highly-skilled or paraprofessional employee.
This video is comprised entirely simple cartoon animation that illustrates the voiceover by a male narrator.
Upbeat music plays throughout.
Duration: 0:55 minutes
RMIT University logo
[Visual] The video opens with character representing an associate degree shown as being smaller than a bachelor and a masters degree.
Narrator: This is an Associate Degree.
It's shorter but it really packs a punch.
An Associate Degree is two years jam-packed with practical knowledge and theory.
It's a stand-alone qualification that focuses on practical study with skills that can take you almost anywhere.
There's a broad range of Associate Degrees spread across many areas.
With smaller class sizes you'll have more one-on-one time with your teachers to make sure you're getting the most out of your studies.
It can help fast-track you into a relevant Bachelor Degree or get you into the workforce quicker.
Focusing on practical study and the opportunity to complete a Bachelor Degree, an Associate Degree at RMIT might be the right fit for you.
RMIT University logo
CRICOS provider number 00122A
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2015 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.