- RMIT Online
Local students International students
You're viewing program information for local students.RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen, or
- a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not a local student?
You're viewing program information for international students.RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- not a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) holder.
Not an international student?
In this section
Shift by RMIT
The recently renovated Capitol played host to SHIFT, Skill or Be Skilled; Julie Cogin, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President of the College of Business at RMIT, hosted a coming together of three thought leaders to discuss the future of work and the skills needed to compete and survive in the rapidly changing and demanding, world of employment.