The MicroNano Research Facility (MNRF) will act as a research hub to bring together diverse and high quality multidisciplinary micro- and nano-technology research.
TEXT ON SCREEN: Micronano Research Facility. A fly-through of the new research hub for RMIT University’s Melbourne city campus, with state-of-the-art facilities. RMIT Logo
VISUAL: An artists’ rendering of a room in the MicroNano Research facility, with three grey silhouettes of people standing side by side. A clear door next to them reveals a female grey silhouette leaning over a bench. The render moves through the room and through the doorway.
VISUAL: Video pan of an artists’ rendering of a room filled with scientific equipment, passing a grey silhouette of a male sitting down in the process. Video moves through a corridor, where more equipment can be seen behind glass panels.
VISUAL: Video pan of an open space, where a grey female silhouette is opening a draw, located towards the floor.
VISUAL: Video pan across the roof, the city skyline and dome of State Library can be seen in the background. Video then moves through a corridor, with clear wall panelling. Video then moves through a small open area, and through a clear double entry door, which opens.
VISUAL: Video pan through to what appears to be a laboratory, with a female grey silhouette sitting down in front of a computer. The video moves past a workstation with a microscope on it and moves around the corner to a workbench with more laboratory equipment, in front of a window, which is overlooking a cityscape.
VISUAL: FADE TO WHITE
TEXT ON SCREEN: RMIT University logo. www.rmit.edu.au
[End of Transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2014 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.