Computer Science and Information Technology degrees at RMIT allow you to gain the programming and system support skills that employers really value. But how do you work out which one is right for you?
Upbeat digital music plays throughout. The video is entirely animated with a narrative voiceover.
Duration: 1:11 mins
RMIT University logo
Narrator: A successful career in IT depends on how your wires are connected.
The Computer Science and Information Technology degrees at RMIT, allow you to major in a range of fields. But how do you work out which one is right for you?
Are you a logical thinker who loves to code? Intrigued by complex software systems? Then you’ll be challenged by the Computer Science degree.
You’ll hit the ground running specialising in cutting edge developments in big data, cloud computing, mobile computing, games, and security - and graduate with the skills to build everything from mobile apps to system infrastructure.
Or maybe you have a passion for IT and get a kick out of troubleshooting?
The information technology degree is perfect for those with great people skills who are ready to work at the front line. You’ll graduate with the skills to develop and manage ICT systems and provide customised solutions for your client’s needs.
So, how is your brain wired?
Be true to you. Get the right degree at RMIT.
RMIT University logo
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2015 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.