More than ever, employers need graduates who can get the job done from day one. So, RMIT’s engineering courses are co-designed with industry, allowing you to gain practical experience working on real projects and developing skills employers value.
[VISUAL: Assorted Engineering icons move around the screen in time with the text ]
Thinking of studying engineering?
The future is looking bright.
An engineering degree
can really pay off in the future.
Did you know that 3,500 [...]
new jobs in civil engineering construction are expected to open by May 2022? That’s 4.6% more jobs than in May 2017.
AU$60,000. The average starting salary of an Australian engineering graduate.
AU$80,196. The average salary in Australia across all industries.
AU$101,601. The average salary of an Australian engineer.
AU$130,325. The average salary of an Australian engineering manager.
In 2017, 79.4% of engineering graduates (compared with 76.4% of all graduates) across Australia found full-time employment within just 4 months of completing their studies.
RMIT is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world for Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering and Engineering and Technology.
[END OF TRANSCRIPT]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2018 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.