Hear from the industry experts who helped shape RMIT's new Master of Enterprise Architecture.
Introducing the Master of Enterprise Architecture
Russell Yardley (Chairman - Tesserent and Readify): The Masters of Enterprise Architecture is about how you actually build skills in technically competent people to really understand how the organisation must be designed.
Arthur Baoustanos (Managing Director - aid Consulting Services): Students in this program will learn skills to bridge this gap, the skills needed in support of the latest IT trends: cloud applications, mobility, digital marketing, data analytics.
Rachel Dixon (Head of Identity - Digital Transformation Office, Australian Government): One of the trends that has been absolutely true in the era of the Facebook, the Google is that people are not building software apps.
I mean yeah you can got built-in iphone apps and things like that, but by and large those things ride on the back of platforms and platforms need scalability and to be able to deal with some of the things like scalability with security, that's more important than ever, all those sorts of things those are the kind of skills you'll get in a Master Enterprise Architecture.
Russell Yardley: So the strength of RMIT is they provide talent for industry that understands what it is that industry needs.
What are the skills the experiences the capabilities that business needs to be able to achieve their goals.
Rachel Dixon: There is not a better thing that I can think of in the IT space right now, and I’ve worked in IT for quite a number of years, than the sort of skills that are coming out of this course. I think it's a really important thing.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2016 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.