[Various students] - Best bit about studying at RMIT is all the help they give you. They're really-really in tune with that everyone's different and everyone needs different things.
The best thing about studying at RMIT is the people, so I have made so many wonderful friends and met such kind strangers here.
It's really hands-on you're not spending your time buried in books but you're actually making things getting your hands dirty and it's just a really practical way to learn.
Best bit about studying at RMIT is definitely the teachers. The connection you have with the teachers and I guess their wealth of knowledge that they pass on to you.
They're quite passionate about their topics and they really motivate you and interest you in their very specific niches.
They're incredible and they really want you to do well and you know they really want you to experiment and get everything out of it that you want to get out of it.
The best bit about studying at RMIT are the facilities.
The facilities, like all the time it's brand-new facilities both Building 80 and the New Academic Street.
Study spaces, student support, the academic support.
There's just so much support, like from your course coordinator to your subject coordinator.
RMIT's got a lot of stuff going on outside of the classes and I find that really helps balance out the study load.
They've got lots of student activities here, I'm just like yeah I'm just gonna get involved in all of it.
Probably the best thing for me is the opportunity to go overseas, the exchange program at RMIT is fantastic.
I love the atmosphere of here because you know RMIT does a lot of international students like me and as well as the local students so everyone have different cultural background.
One of my favourite reasons for being at RMIT is because of its City campus it's in close proximity to all the things you need while you're at uni.
Definitely the location I love that I can go for shopping sprees between classes.
I know where all the best coffee spots are. I know where all the laneways are I know where the best spot to go and get lunch is.
It's in the heart of the city so it always feels like there's something happening.
Welcome to RMIT. (x5)
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.