VISUAL: RMIT University Logo
AUDIO: Ambient music
VISUAL: Footage of RMIT’s European campus and surrounds
VOICEOVER: Welcome to RMIT Europe, the European hub of Australian university RMIT
VOICEOVER: Located in the heart of Barcelona’s innovation and technology district known as 22@ a thriving neighborhood near the sea, easily accessible by metro, bus and tram.
VISUAL: Footage of nearby organisations and RMIT’s partner Universities.
VOICEOVER: We’re surrounded by local and international organisations across the knowledge economy and technology sectors, including global technology consultancy ThoughtWorks, professional services group Deloitte as well as multimedia and communications company Media Pro, as well as some of RMIT’s partner Universities, like Pompeu Fabra University, Catalonia Polytechnic University and BAU, Design College of Barcelona.
VISUAL: Footage of the Media-TIC Building where RMIT’s European campus is
VOICEOVER: Located in the low-carbon Media-TIC Building, designed by Spanish architect and RMIT Adjunct Professor Enric Ruiz Geli, we offers multiple spaces for events including study tours, workshops, symposiums and public lectures
VISUAL: Footage of the offices, meeting and event spaces in the RMIT Europe campus.
VOICEOVER: We have four key spaces: three flexible workshop rooms, and one long multipurpose space for larger events. Within the Media-TIC building, there’s also an auditorium and a ground floor function space we can access… giving us even greater flexibility in the types of events we can host. Our lunch, balcony and conversation spaces offer additional zones to interact, and our main office has hot desks for RMIT staff to come and visit for a few days.
VOICEOVER: RMIT Europe is RMIT University’s gateway to research and industry collaborations and student global experiences in Europe
VOICEOVER: Talk to us about using our space in Barcelona. To find out more and get in contact, visit rmit.eu
VISUAL: RMIT Logo
TEXT ON SCREEN: www.rmit.eu
VOICEOVER: We hope to see you soon
AUDIO: Ambient music fades out
[End of Transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.