At RMIT we are committed to building an agreement that supports our people to succeed and grow their careers’
The enterprise agreement needs to be suited to the modern workplace, where business requirements are constantly evolving.
Sometimes a role may no longer exist or be required. At RMIT we call this “organisational restructure”.
There are current provisions on this in the EA… but they’re complex, drawn-out and have the potential to impact on the privacy, health and wellbeing of our staff and students.
RMIT has bought in external assistance to have open conversations to review the existing provisions that relate to major change and redeployment.
Through this, we hope that as RMIT evolves… we continue to open up career opportunities for impacted employees, while supporting everyone through periods of uncertainty.
We want to streamline our current processes for managing organisational restructure.
We want our people to feel empowered to take control of their own career.
We will have provisions to support affected people whatever their work aspirations may be. Even where no opportunities exist within RMIT.
This is your EA and we want to hear what you have to say!
Give us feedback anytime via our webpage or at email@example.com and look out for the dates the EB team will be at your campus if you prefer to chat face to face.
Your input will help us to build an agreement that supports you to succeed and to grow your career at RMIT
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.