Transcript: New News
Description: This video highlights the features of New News, RMIT’s updated news sharing platform
AUDIO: Upbeat music plays
VISUAL: A man sits at an office desk, and reaches for his computer monitor in slow motion
TEXT: Out with the old…
VISUAL: The man picks the computer monitor up, and throws it
TEXT: In with the…
VISUAL: Cut to black
TEXT: NEW NEWS
VISUAL: Colourful slides with text follow
TEXT: RMIT’s first release on AEM 6.4
VISUAL: Orange slide, laptop with New News on the screen
TEXT: updated engage panel
More featured podcasts
New category layout for easy access
Ability to cross promote
Clean, modern look
Enhanced share functionality
Bugger video display
New most popular section
Editorial article pages
New header with ability to embed media
VISUAL: Purple slide
TEXT: The updated News hub will…
VISUAL: Teal slide
TEXT: Showcase areas of the business to industry, family and friends, media, researchers, staff, government
VISUAL: Yellow slide
TEXT: Through a clean, modern look that’s more aligned to our audience
VISUAL: Pink slide, demonstration of scrolling New News site on a laptop and a phone
VISUAL: Teal slide
TEXT: subscription feature = tailored content to targeted audiences, speaking directly to those interested in RMIT
VISUAL: Orange slide
TEXT: Subscribe to RMIT News now www.rmit.edu.au/news
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.