Hello, I'm Rebecca Madden, a proud RMIT alumnus. I'm here to talk to you about the little frustrations that make day-to-day work here at RMIT a whole lot harder than it needs to be.
[Female speaker 1]
Just complete these forms and your request will be approved in about four to six weeks.
Okay, so to hire a casual staff member, you need to make sure you have budget, you need to go to the staff website, you need to choose employment links, you need to select page up, you need to fill in the online form--
Hi, do you have next year's budget?
Yeah, sure, it's on these 38 spreadsheets.
[Female speaker 1]
Sound familiar? This is where project PI comes in.
This project is going to make your life easier by unifying hundreds of RMIT processes and introduce Wordkay, a simple, smart platform for all of the university's HR finance and procurement functions.
Okay, so what does that mean for me?
Well, your day-to-day admin tasks are about to get a whole lot easier and you can say goodbye to these paper forms.
Well, there's more.
You'll be able to do things on the go like book leave or check your pay slip. And you'll have access to a whole range of consistent data and information that will help you make more informed decisions.
The best part is, it doesn't matter who you are or where you work, we'll all be doing things in a more consistent way. Which means, you'll have more time to focus on what you do best, creating more amazing research and learning experiences, like the one I had at RMIT.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.