RMIT ABC Fact Check highlights
ABC Fact Check just this morning found that Josh Frydenberg's and Stuart Robert's claims that this mainly impacts on low-income earners was quite "misleading".
The ABC, which is not always one of my greatest admirers, did actually fact check that statement the other day and confirmed that what I've just told you was absolutely correct.
Even the ABCs Fact Check had to say GetUp was wrong.
The great team at RMIT ABC Fact Check looked into this claim and their verdict was that it was fanciful.
The ABC Fact Check is not always great for my side of politics, but I tell you, they got it right, they got it right on the Labor Party's claims about the Gonski funding.
And ABC Fact Check's verdict is, and I quote directly, "Ms Plibersek's claim is misleading".
And what did the ABC Fact Check say? That is untenable, it is just a nonsense.
And even the ABC’s Fact Check has made it very clear that the member for Sydney is misleading Australians.
The member for Sydney, apparently now fully recovered after a public shaming last year by the ABC Fact Checker.
Well I can see why this government and the member for Dawson wouldn't want a fact check facility at the ABC or elsewhere, the rubbish they spin out all the time.
But they've been wrong, like you are just factually wrong.
And you will be if Labor gets back in.
But Pauline, stop for a sec. Stop say--
No, what's factually wrong--
The level of women in Federal parliament for the Liberal Party is totally unacceptable. There were more women there 22 years ago when John Howard won in 1996.
I will say Judith Troeth's claim is in the ballpark.
Family breakdown was the reason why I became homeless. I lived in a youth shelter and then I couch surfed
That's one of the reasons for the success in Finland. That we have been able to work together all these three partners.
I mean, you know, people are entitled to their sexual proclivities. You know, I mean, let there be a thousand blossoms bloom, as far as I'm concerned, you know. But I ain't spending any time on it, because in the meantime, every three months, a person is torn to pieces by a crocodile in North Queensland.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.