The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
What I think is great about working in this area is being part of Barcelona’s superblock.
So basically this is an urban planning initiative that has seen a reduction in the number of cars in the area and an increase in community and citizen spaces.
So there’s lots of playgrounds, there are picnic tables, there are cycling lanes and I think it is really exciting to to be right in the heart of that.
Patricia Lora Febrero:
I love that some of the most innovative startups in Spain are here.
What I love about this area is the mix of people we have here.
It is a social experiment by the city hall to mix social housing, students, young professionals, startups and established business so in one square block you get to see everyone and I think that is great.
One of the great things about the new location is the amount of space that we have to host workshops, conferences and study tours for RMIT students as well as some of our global partners.
One of the important things where we are right now in RMIT Europe is that the very building we are in was built by an adjunct professor from RMIT, Enric.
So not only is it a physical space that can demonstrate the skills and the learning but it is a beautiful place to welcome people in.
Interestingly, just across the square there is a small university building that was also designed by an RMIT alumni.
So the very area we’re in speaks of our experience and our professionalism.