RMIT towards 2020
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
At RMIT we focus on giving everyone the chance to be their best, shape their future and belong.
That’s what our Ready for Life and Work strategy is all about and thanks to the passion of our extraordinary people we’re making it a reality.
We exist to prepare our students for workplaces that are rapidly evolving and we play a part in shaping a changing world.
It began in 1887 when Francis Ormond had a vision for helping workers acquire real-world skills.
The people of Melbourne matched his enthusiasm to start a very practical place of learning where students would leave ready for employment.
We still live this vision today – but now on a global scale.
RMIT has been part of every new development in work and industry since our inception.
As society and the economy have become more sophisticated and complex, RMIT has grown and changed alongside.
Now, we’re a global University of design, technology and enterprise, with more than 84,000 students and 10,000 amazing teachers and staff who proudly live and breathe our purpose every day.
We’re passionate about the communities we’re part of and we’re driven to make a purposeful contribution.
We shape the world with our research and impactful partnerships with industry, government and enterprise.
And we provide life changing experiences when we give our students their first, second or even third opportunity to prepare for the world of work they aspire to.
Today, more than ever, the transformational power of education is lifelong, generations deep and worldwide.
And the one certainty is more, and greater change, in every industry and every location.
So with the world unlike it's ever been before, we're focused on ensuring our students are Ready for Life and Work, whatever form that takes.
At RMIT, as we look to 2020 and beyond and we’re excited about the possibilities.