Students on Office 365 and Outlook
My name is Kristian.
Hi, my name is Shiv.
Hi, my name is Rudraa.
Hi my name is Qian, I'm a current student doing masters in IT. My favourite thing about Outlook is definitely how simple the interface looks like. I like things that's not as colourful, and also I like how collaborative the whole Office 365 package is.
My name's Jason, I'm currently studying IT and my favourite thing about Office 365 and Outlook is simply the layout. How streamlined it is, and once we fully switch it gonna be just great for studying.
The thing that I like about Office 365 is it's reader tools that enables you to have all your school work found in the best way possible.
I'm currently studying my masters of advertising, and Outlook has been amazing so far.
I'm doing my masters in business IT, and my favourite thing about Outlook is how it organises your calender, and how you can have meetings set up with different people and how Outlook synchronises your availability with the calender as well.
The Outlook Skype for business, other than that if you want to you also have the option to use OneNote OneDrive and other extensive add-ons.
With the Office 365 switch you've got access to Outlook, Skype for business, and most importantly all your products like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
With Skype for business, there's the option where you can share your screen with other students and you can present and practise the presentations through the application instead of meeting up in person so it just makes group work a lot more easier.
Like I said, Outlook is like more cooperative like, which I like. Also for Skype for business there's just ... it's just amazing collaboration, you can share your screen, voice call, video call, share your files, even have online meetings if you can't physically be there.
There is this amazing function called 'Tell me what you want to do', so with this function you don't really need to search for a particular setting manually, going through each and every setting. You can just type it in there and it comes right up.
It is ... it's very easy to get set up with Skype and Outlook, it'll happen for you.
It's extremely easy to get set up on Outlook and Skype just using a standard student email and password, you'll be able to sign in no problem.
It's very easy, you just have to log into portal.office.com, sign in with your student account and all you've got ... all your access to all your applications and so easy. Simple as that.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.