A message from Martin Bean.
It’s nearly the end of 2017 and I want to congratulate you on a big year!
Together, we’ve built, taught, researched, connected, engaged, advised and exceeded.
We’ve won awards that celebrate individual and team excellence from sustainability to diversity to teaching to research impact - and everything in between.
When we promised to get our students ready for life and work back in 2015 we stepped up to a massive responsibility.
And I’m proud to say that we’re delivering on that promise because of the extraordinary people of RMIT.
Our commitment is coming to life one interaction at a time.
One inspiring course.
One idea that changed the world.
One problem resolved at Connect.
One great mentor conversation.
One new system.
One offer to help.
One insight into industry.
One introduction to a future employer.
It’s all these moments that collectively create a life changing experience one student at a time.
And it’s because of you, and your passion and purpose, that these moments happen every day.
So thank you!
As we approach the end of the year, take some time to celebrate all you’ve achieved in 2017, I hope you enjoy every minute with your colleagues, family and friends.
Be safe, take care and come back refreshed in 2018, for what I know is going to be a breakthrough year for RMIT.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.