VC Graduating students 2018
Vice Chancellor’s Student Graduation Video 2018
VISUAL: RMIT Vice Chancellor and President Martin Bean sits and addresses camera.
MARTIN BEAN SPEAKS: Congratulations on becoming an RMIT Graduate! You should be very proud.
It’s a big achievement and the entire RMIT community wishes you well as you begin the next part of your journey in life and work.
I hope you’ll make the most of your RMIT qualification by not only contributing to your field of expertise but also to your community and the world at large.
I’m sure you’ve made some great friendships and built some terrific networks while you’ve studied at RMIT. I encourage you to nurture those relationships as they’ll prove to be invaluable throughout your life and career.
I encourage you to explore Network RMIT as a way to stay connected wherever you are in the world.
Because as a graduate, you join more than 400,000 alumni worldwide and that’s a powerful network to belong to.
And please remember, you’re part of the RMIT community for life.
Please return when the time is right.
We’ll be here when you need us as you grow your career and encounter the inevitable change that lies ahead.
In the meantime, celebrate your hard work, be grateful for the support you’ve had from family and friends, and stay connected.
I wish you all the very best for the future.
END OF TRANSCRIPT
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.