Hello everyone one of the things I love about my job is watching our campuses come to life when you all return from a well-deserved break. I remember my time as a student well and now it can be one of the most rewarding yet challenging times of your life, that's why we're working with you to create an RMIT experience that's simple to navigate, exciting to be a part of and sets you up to achieve your goals.If you're new to
RMIT, welcome, at RMIT you'll learn from some of the best minds in the world, make new friends, have new experiences and learn new skills and I encourage you to make the most of everything on offer. You can find all the information you need on our student website and we'll be with you every step of the way.
So welcome and enjoy what will be a life-changing experience. I'm really pleased that we've now delivered preferential timetabling to make your lives easier, as well as canvas, our new state-of-the-art learning management system, online enrolment has been made simpler for our international students and the revised mates mentoring program has been getting some fantastic feedback from those of you that have got involved.
Our study support services also continue to go from strength to strength and like everything that we do at RMIT, it's there to help you achieve your goals. Please find out what's available on your campus and make the most of it, we'll continue to keep you up to date as we make progress and welcome your feedback at any time to help us make improvements.
All the best for a successful second half of the year.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.