Hear from your fellow students about what's next for them
VISUAL: RMIT PIXEL. TRANSITIONS INTO RMIT SHAPES.
TEXT ON SCREEN: “WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU?” HASHTAG #FinalYearFeels
AUDIO: AMBIENT MUSIC
VISUAL: INSIDE. CLOSE UP HEADSHOT OF THOMAS TALKING TO CAMERA. NAS BUILDING IN THE BACKGROUND.
So I plan on spending the next year by really enjoying some of my time, visiting some of my friends that I made on exchange and friends that I made here at RMIT in their own countries, having some of them visit me here, and maybe working more on my language studies more, because it's something that I've really been enjoying. In my spare time I'd like to sort of take it to the next level.
VISUAL: CLOSE UP HEADSHOT OF NORRIS TALKING TO CAMERA.
I'm planning to study a new language, probably Japanese, in the language school, maybe Hong Kong or Japan or like in Melbourne.
VISUAL: CLOSE UP HEADSHOT OF DEEPANSHU TALKING TO CAMERA.
So after my graduation I would be applying for my graduate work visa. That would help me fetch a job here in Australia for next two years. So I've been looking. I'm also like finding jobs at CareerHub portal by RMIT, and it has certainly helped me with my part-time job, which is in the RMIT itself.
VISUAL: CLOSE UP HEADSHOT OF KRISTIE TALKING TO CAMERA.
At the moment I am even thinking of doing my honours or master's, but other than that I also have the opportunity to apply for actual real work, so real-life work within my programme. So I would either go to a laboratory, seek out certain companies that are based in biotechnology.
VISUAL: CLOSE UP HEADSHOT OF ADITYA TALKING TO CAMERA.
I have two goals for next year. First is like to work in a creative and a diverse environment, where my skills, I can focus my skills. And the second thing is networking, and working with RMIT as an alumni mentor, and helping students coming from international background, so that they don't face what I faced, and I can help them with that.
VISUAL: FADES TO RMIT PIXEL GRAPHIC, WHICH THEN TRANSITIONS INTO RMIT SHAPES, BEFORE FADING BACK INTO THE FULL RMIT COLOUR-POSITIVE LOGO.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.