So, I'm going to get on with making some of the announcements. And I'm going to start with the College of Business and Law medal. So, this medal is awarded to a graduate in any award program that has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, community engagement and leadership. The prize consists of $5000 and an engraved metal. And this year, we received 16 nominations across six schools, including our RMIT Vietnam campus, who were the winner last year. One of the recipients came from Vietnam.
So, the nominees have all joined us for this special virtual event this afternoon and I'd like to congratulate all of them, all of them on this outstanding achievement. It is a big achievement just to be nominated. And they don't know who has won yet, so we're going to put one of them on the spot shortly.
So, let me go ahead and start listing the nominations for 2019 for the medal winner. So, first, Megan Hong, Xiaoyi Duan, Lee Zhao Xuan Kylynn, Phan Quoc Thinh, Sophie Burzacott, Anish Saha, Hao Guo, Shanil Rathore, Karina Bianca Andjani, Sam Quirke, Ngan Ha Ngo, Eryn Behan, Brent Donald Rooke, Nina Greig-Towers, Gabrielle Lauryn McMahon and Marina Witedja.
So, congratulations to all our 2019 nominees, well done. I think there's a lot of virtual claps going on for everybody. I feel like we need a little bit of a drum roll, in terms of before announcing the winner. So, if you could all just do a bit of a drum roll and I won't drag it on too much longer. So, the winner of the Businesses medal for 2019 is Sam Quirke.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.