College of Business
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
AUDIO: Ambient music
VISUAL: Fade-in to shot of a man looking out across a large city from a skyscraper. Various shots of people in business environments, walking, reading and working on computers. A shot of a man solving a Rubik’s cube. A shot of a wind farm.
VOICEOVER: It’s a 24 hour day world, and it’s getting smaller every day. The business leaders of tomorrow are people with a global mindset and the tools to handle problem solving and deliver innovation.
VISUAL: Shots of various students looking into the camera. Shots of plain wooden dominos falling in a domino sequence effect. Shots of RMIT buildings, intercut with various students on campus looking into the camera.
VOICEOVER: People who drive change and understand that an action in the East creates a reaction in the West. That an idea today will affect the world tomorrow. In a 24 hour world your real assets are your people.
VISUAL: Students talking on mobile phones, a chess game in play, a man looking out across the skyline from a city office, a man walking with a wind farm in the background, a sequence of corporate logo graphics (ANZ, TOLL,Deloitte, EY, Siemens, CPA Australia and GREY). A man looking from the rooftop of a skyscraper in a South-East Asian city, intercut with scenes of students in lectures.
VOICEOVER: At RMIT we future-proof our students so that they understand the value of both economic and sustainable growth. Relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations and partnerships throughout South-East Asia and beyond and ensure our people have the capacity to apply knowledge and real world experience to the big questions faced by business.
VISUAL: A chess game, intercut with shots of legs of people running on streets and up steps, various students walking on campus, intercut with young business people working. Return to a shot of a young man looking out from the rooftop of a skyscraper in a South-East Asian city.
VOICEOVER: We don’t fear the challenges faced by tomorrow, we run towards them. It’s more important than ever that our graduates and researchers are equipped to move across industries, time-zones and cultures with ease. With skills ground in technology and design and tested through application, College of Business alumni enter the world of work ready to make an impact. With a progressive outlook and an inclination towards action, they have an appetite for outcome, enterprise and creating a positive tomorrow.
VISUAL: A student looking north up Swanston street from a balcony from RMIT’s SAB building. A shot looking up at the RMIT university logo on the SAB building from below. A student on the street turns to face the camera and looks above. Cuts to a red and white 3D graphic of a world globe that morphs into the RMIT logo.
VOICEOVER: Who drives change? Who drives innovation? We do, at RMIT.
TEXT ON SCREEN: RMIT UNIVERSITY. COLLEGE OF BUSINESS www.rmit.edu.au/bus
[End of Transcript]
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2014 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact email@example.com for permission.