We’re in the Malaysian club.
So, basically, that’s how we met. And well, he’s my senior, I’m his junior. So, basically, he taught me the ropes.
If you don’t know how to handstand, if you don’t know how to do a cartwheel, if you can’t even do the splits, then that’s fine. We work on that at your own pace. And so, by the end of it, people learn how to back flip and they know how to do twisting lays and that kind of stuff. So, it’s really good. So, no experience, it’s no problem, basically.
People that you meet, I mean as much as it’s fun to learn self-defence, and that’s all great, we’re a really good bunch of people and we’re like a family. We call each other the Kung Fu family, so.
The club is literally RMIT Racing. And what happens is, at the start of the year, you join us, and we develop the whole car from scratch and we basically build it. We design every part by ourselves. We work out our own calculations. And we just put it together, and at the end of year in December we race it. RMIT are one of the most prestige racing teams. And, as a result, we produce results. So, you will part of a winning team.
We joined our course club. We’re on the committee. So, we’re just trying to do our part.
You get two kinds of people that come-- come to RMIT music. There’s the people who play music on a regular basis, you know, they play outside uni or in a band or if they want somebody else to play. And then there’s also the people that played in the school bands during high school and they just want to keep doing that.
Yeah, it's really good fun.
You can actually learn to surf too. Like when I started last year, I couldn’t surf at all. And now, I own my own surfboard and get out there.
You don’t have to pay for the expenses of the boat, just the expenses that you use, kind of thing. So, RMIT pretty much pays for that and you just pay for what you use, kind of thing.
Yeah, it’s good.
This is the boat we take out, ten people can jump on, so we pretty much load the boat up and go out wakeboarding. We’ve been up there the last three years and, yeah, can’t beat it, best weekend.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.