Getting started with RMIT Connect
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
There can be a lot to get your head around when you go to Uni. Whether you are a new student or a current student, you are likely to have questions about RMIT.
Things like, how to enrol? Get a student card. How and when to pay your fees? How to find a place to live? What to wear when you graduate? How to get help to find a job? Or even how to get support to help you balance your study and your personal life?
But where do you start? RMIT helps you connect the dots for all your student admin essentials and personal support needs. With RMIT Connect, you can connect with RMIT student services and support and even help yourself online, anywhere, anytime, on any device. Or just give us a call.
And if you do need to come in and see us, you can use your phone to join the queue from home or on the move and we will SMS you when you have reached the front of the queue. Less time in line, more time to get on with things that matter.
You can find us at the city campus, plus at Business Central if you are a business student. And at Brunswick and Bundoora campuses. At the city campus, look out for our friendly concierge staff who are here to help. While at the city campus, you'll notice some exciting changes being delivered through the new Academic Street project. We are transforming the heart of the city campus.
So, for all your RMIT student admin and support, go to